2022年10月7日星期五

【Lexpo x TBA Business Art Fair博覽會】

【Lexpo x TBA Business Art Fair】

The second stop of TBA's overseas exhibition is the Espace de Nesle, the royal salon in Paris!

 TBA is committed to providing more exposure resources to Taiwanese artists, and thanks to Lexpo for allowing TBA artists to participate in this project!

 Next, at the Espace de Nesle in Paris, you can enjoy the exhibition of 18 potential TBA artists!

 Exhibition time: 2022/10/21-23

 Friends who happen to be in Paris, sincerely invite you to come and watch the exhibition together!
artist
AWEI
www.tba.tw/artist/15

Passionate about deconstructing the elements of the universe with abstract vocabulary, and manifesting the interactive thinking of human beings and all things into creation
Title: I love drinking hot milk by the stove in winter
 In winter I love to drink hot milk by the stove
 Work size: 6F
 Material: acrylic canvas
 Work date: 2022/6

Title: Today Mommy dressed me up as kitty and I knew she didn't really like me
 Mommy dressed me up as kitty today
 I knew she didn't really like me
 Work size: 6F
 Material: acrylic canvas
 Work date: 2022/7

Work number:No.01
 Title: Yes!  I still have to eat bones when I play in the stream
 right! I still have to eat bones when I play in the stream
 Work size: 6F
 Material: acrylic canvas
 Work date: 2022/5

Title: My best friend and I were playing in the haystack and broke
 My best friend and I were playing crazy in the haystack
 Work size: 6F
 Material: acrylic canvas
 Work date: 2022/6

Title: Our afternoon job is to find out the chocolate sauce
 Our afternoon job is to find the chocolate sauce
 Work size: 6F
 Material: acrylic canvas
 Work date: 2022/6
Title: My God!  My first time at the Fluorescent Ball
 OMG! My first time at the Fluorescent Ball
 Work size: 6F
 Material: acrylic canvas
 Work date: 2022/6


#TheBridgeArt #BusinessArtFair #art #artwork #exhibition #painting #artist #drawing #paint #artistsoninstagram #illustration #sketch #instaart #artoftheday #watercolor #acrylicpainting #digitalart #abstractart #paintings #oilpainting #photography #fineart #painter #creative #modernart #藝術 #創作 #展覽 #美學

沒有留言: